Thursday 13 January 2011

KUNCHAKOBOBAN


Name: Kunchako Boban
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 02 Nov 1979
Place of Birth: Alappuzha, Kerala

ABOUT KUNCHAKO BOBAN:

Kunchacko Boban (also known as Chackochan) is a Malayalam film actor. He is the grandson of famous film producer Kunchacko of erstwhile Udaya Studios, Alappuzha. He started his career through a superhit Malayalam film Aniyathipravu, directed by Fazil, in 1997. His role in the film Harikrishnans (also by Fazil), which starred both Mammootty and Mohanlal, made him one of the top actors of Malayalam industry.



He became an instant teenage heartthrob after his first film, the Fazil directed Aniyathi Pravu (1997), was released. He was a favourite among Kerala's college-campus scene after starring in numerous love stories, but once he finished college, he decided to focus on character roles with more scope. He hails from the Maliampurakal family, who are credited with owning the first film studio in Kerala - Udaya. His favourite dish is Karimeen (fried fish).

Kamal's Niram (co-starring Shalini) and Swapnakoodu, both which had Kunchacko in prominent roles, was a rage among teenagers and college students.

When Malluwood actors and actresses are making a beeline to Kollywood, Kunchako Boban is one exception to the rule.

The actor recently made a startling revelation. 'I did receive plenty of offers from Tamil. People like Manirathnam and Agathiyan offered me films. But I had refused them. Unlike other heroes, my first priority is my health and personal life.'

'I don't believe in sacrificing my health or my personal life for the sake of money or popularity. I want to spend more time with my family. I want to enjoy life. Moreover my desire is to concentrate in Malayalam movies now'.

Kunchacko Boban is the grandson of famous film producer Kunchacko. Boban is married to Priya Ann Samuel.




No comments:

Post a Comment